The First Argentinian Asado Championship in Miami
The 11 teams roasted a vacuum cut, a roast wide strip and an entraña, all classics of the Argentine grill.
A jury composed of famous representatives of the culinary world and Argentine and local institutional representatives decided on the best steakhouse of this event, who received the award, courtesy of Delta-Aerolineas Argentinas, two round-trip tickets to Buenos Aires.
Honorary Presidents of the jury
- C. BERMUDEZ CITY of DORAL MAYOR
- MINISTER LEANDRO FERNANDEZ SUAREZ CONSUL GENERAL DE LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA
- JOSE “PEPE” DIAZ, COMMISSIONER
- MARIO GRAZIANO
- MIGUEL DE MARZIANI
- CLAUDIA MARIACA, CITY of DORAL VICE MAYOR
- ARIEL LEGUIZA, ARGENTINIAN CHEF
- JOSE CALO, RADIO MARTI
- LUCIANO MACAGNO, GENERAL DIRECTOR – LATIN-AMERICA y CARIBBEAN MANAGING DIRECTOR
The Grill masters
The winner was César Daniel Robalo, a grillman from Manny’s Wood Grill, Doral.
Second place was Mariano Araya, Chef of Mariano’s Cuisine, Doral.
Third place was Carla Dilorenzo, grill of Tanitos restaurant, Kendall.